100% PVC-free | 100% recycled | 100% Sound Acoustics
As architects and designers move to LEED v4 and sustainable interior design environments, there was the need to develop an acoustic system that matched in quality and durability as FabriTRAK’s traditional system.
- GeoTRAK® is made up of PVC-free trak, environmentally-friendly infill and fabric.
- GeoTRAK® wall and ceiling trak profiles offers the same strength, fit and ease of installation as our original FabriTRAK® profiles, while meeting LEED v4 requirements and are all DECLARE certified.
- As part of the GeoTRAK® System, we offer TerraCORE® Poly – a DECLARE certified infill that is made up 80% post consumer recycled materials and is 100% recyclable. On top of the infill, there are a dozen fabric choices that combine textures, ultra-wide widths and custom dyeing capabilities, creating a total ‘green’ acoustic system.
GeoTRAK Profiles, Testing and Certifications
- Choose a Trak Profile:
- GeoTRAK® offers 7 wall profiles and 2 ceiling profiles. All GeoTRAK® profiles are available only in black.
- GeoTRAK® is available in 4 1″ (25mm) and 3 1/2″ (13 mm) square wall profiles. Just launched are 2 1 3/8″ (35mm) ceiling profiles. As with the traditional FabriTRAK® System, fabric is inserted into the specially designed fabric-receiving jaws with serrated and meshed teeth for superior gripping and holding.
- Choose an Infill:
- The GeoTRAK® System incorporates TerraCORE® Poly infill material. TerraCORE® Poly is a polyester product that is 100% recyclable, meets LEED v4 requirements and is DECLARE certified.
- Choose a Fabric:
- The GeoTRAK® System can be customized with fabric to blend in to any space.
- Our FabriSPAN® collection offers a variety of fabrics that meet LEED v4 requirements and are DECLARE certified. FabriSPAN® fabrics are available in wide width (10′) and ultra-wide width (16′) sizes. Many FabriSPAN® fabrics may be custom dyed to any image – allowing total design creativity.