100% Employee Owned
For over 40 years, Precision Walls, Inc. has been a family-owned business. The Allen family built the company and centered their leadership around the core principals of creating and maintaining a safe work environment for our team members, meeting or exceeding our customers’ quality expectations, and providing unparalleled customer service. We take pride in our family culture and the trustworthy reputation we have built here at Precision Walls. We have been able to continue to adhere to these founding principals for over four decades because of the extraordinary individuals that make up our team.
As a second-generation Owner, Brian Allen, President/CEO, desired to put in place a succession plan that would benefit our employees and preserve the Company’s culture, vision, core principles and values that have guided Precision Walls, Inc. from its inception and help ensure that they would remain intact for the future. To this end, a transfer of Company ownership was made from the Allen family to our employees through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in October 2019. There is no change in our leadership team or operations as a result of the ESOP. Precision Walls is now proudly 100% employee owned!
At all levels of the Company, you will be working with a proud employee owner. As employee owners, our culture of teamwork and a commitment to excellence has strengthened. We as a team are committed to working like owners and thinking like customers to provide the best customer experience in our industry.
How does this benefit you?
It is our hope that our ESOP will enhance our hard working team member’s lives today and in the future. The benefits of being an employee owned company extend beyond enhancing our employee’s retirement plans. Below are a few exciting benefits of our ESOP:
- Provides every Precision Walls’ employee-owner with an additional retirement plan with zero out-of-pocket expense (i.e., it’s in addition to our 401k Plan)
- Our team members have a personal devotion to our Company’s success
- Increases collaboration and teamwork
- Drives our team to work like Owners and think like our Customers
- Ensures an equal stake – we win and lose together as a team
- Higher job satisfaction
- Enhances engagement in all that we do
- ESOP participants, on a nationwide average, generate more than 2.5 times the retirement fund than that of non-ESOP employees
Interested in joining our team?
Visit our careers page for more information on our current openings and what its like to be a part of the Precision Walls team!