DECORATIVE EXTERIOR FINISHES
At Precision Walls, Inc., we can transform the look and feel of your commercial property with our premier decorative finishes. Whether you’re looking to accentuate an existing feature or create a new element of design, our team has the design experience and know-how to get the job done!
Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) is a multi-layered exterior wall system that is used on commercial buildings to provide superior energy efficiency. It offers much greater design flexibility than other cladding products.
- Allows creation of exterior architectural detailing and decorative accents that would often be cost prohibitive using conventional construction
- Superior resistance to fading, chalking and yellowing
- Excellent resistance to dirt, mildew and mold
- Designed to be very flexible, which makes them highly crack-resistant
Stucco is a versatile facing material that can be applied to flat or curved surfaces either inside or outside a building or structure. It has been used for more than a century as a surface finish because of its utility, low upfront cost, and minimal need for maintenance. It may be applied directly to a solid base such as masonry or concrete walls, or a metal lath attached to frame construction, solid masonry, or concrete construction.
- Durability and breathability are the major sustainability benefits of cement stucco
- Water-shedding, hard, impact-resistant, fire-resistant, and color-retentive
- Its ability to transmit moisture vapor means water that gets behind the surface does not become trapped
- Resistant to rot and fungus, helping to protect indoor air quality
- Durable wall cover in all climates, whether wet, dry, hot, or cold
Architectural stone veneer can be used to greatly enhance the look and feel of a project. Stone veneers replicate the variety of textures, sizes, shapes and colors of natural stone and have been enhanced to simplify installation. Stone veneer is cast from molds of real stone, which makes it lighter than natural stone, and is designed to adhere easily to a variety of structurally sound surfaces. In addition, it is capable of installations that would normally be very difficult and costly to achieve with natural stone.
- Project costs can be about half of natural stone
- Adaptable to all building designs and elevations
- Shorter construction schedules
- Year-round installation
- Lightweight properties eliminate the need for wall ties or footings
- Tolerates all types of weather conditions
Headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area, Precision Walls, Inc. proudly serves commercial customers in Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh and Wilmington, NC; Charleston, Columbia and Greenville, SC; Nashville, TN; Richmond, VA and throughout the Southeast.