SUPERWALL® DEMOUNTABLE PARTITIONS
Precision Walls, Inc. is the innovator in demountable partitions in the Southeast. We have proudly installed Superwall® demountable partitions for over 40 years. Superwall® demountable partitions are a non-progressive demountable partition system that allows for the fast removal and replacement of any panel without having to dismantle the entire wall. Superwall® is a proven performer among building owners, developers, architects and general contractors. Our demountable partitioning service incorporates an aluminum framing/glazing system, which accommodates ceiling height glass, sidelights and doorframes.
Advantages of Superwall®:
- Get quick lead times on all orders: No eight-week waiting periods, Precision Walls, Inc. can be on site and ready to work in just a few business days.
- Gain genuine flexibility: The components of Superwall® can be reused, allowing for lower cost as your office space needs change. Change is a snap – due to its non-progressive nature, you are able to access the middle of a partition for electrical or plumbing changes. Once you have completed your change, you just snap the panel back in place.
- Save money: Save money on initial construction, maintenance costs and reconfiguring/upgrading your workspace. Enjoy the bottom line benefits.
- Enjoy significant tax advantages: Superwall® allows you to accelerate the depreciation of all your office partitions and related components such as doors and frames.
- Enhance office aesthetics: With a myriad of options, Superwall® can be manufactured to your specifications. Panels can be laminated with a stock vinyl or wall covering of your choice.
- Increase your sustainability: The majority of Superwall® components are manufactured from naturally occurring raw materials and recycled content. By utilizing the Superwall® demountable system, you will significantly reduce the amount landfill materials associated with typical office construction.
- Reduce the schedule of your next project: No delays as with typical gypsum board construction. Eliminate debris, sanding, finishing and painting.
- Improve, update and reconfigure existing space quickly and easily: Reduces the interruption of daily operations. Generate income quicker by accelerating the move in date for your tenants.
Headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area, Precision Walls, Inc. proudly serves commercial customers in Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh and Wilmington, NC; Charleston, Columbia and Greenville, SC; Nashville, TN; Richmond, VA and throughout the Southeast.