EXTERIOR PANELIZATION/MODULAR SYSTEM
What is Panelization?
Panelization is the prefabrication of exterior or interior wall assemblies, manufactured in a controlled environment using conventional building components.
During site preparation, we can design, engineer as required, and fabricate the exterior of your next project. All shop drawings and panel connections are engineered and approved by the project architect prior to the start of panel fabrication. Plans are reviewed and stamped by a structural engineer as required. This process eliminates potential problems prior to site delivery and all panels are inspected at every stage of production as they pass through the plant. Everyone is involved in the quality control process; from the design to construction to erection.
Check out how pre-fab panels can positively impact your job here!
Advantages of panelized exteriors include:
- Substantial reduction in project duration
- Design flexibility that contributes toward LEED certification
- Controlled environment
- Continuous supervision and quality control
- Minimizes disruptions on site
- Improves safety
- Reduction of Jobsite Waste
- Manufactured within 500 miles
- Reduction of Jobsite Materials/Labor/Vehicle Use
- Variety of wall sections and cladding available to respond to construction needs.
Headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area, Precision Walls, Inc. proudly serves commercial customers in Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Raleigh and Wilmington, NC; Charleston, Columbia and Greenville, SC; Nashville, TN; Richmond, VA and throughout the Southeast.