- About Us
- Products & Services
- Commercial Drywall
- Light Gauge Metal Framing
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Systems
- EIFS, Stucco, Cultured Stone
- Demountable Partitions
- Interior Glass Front Systems
- Projection Screens
- Wall Panels
- Fluid Applied Air Moisture Barriers
- Aluminum Composite Panels
- Exterior Panelization/ Modular Systems
- Light Gauge Metal Trusses
- Tile Rain-Screen Wall Systems
- Residential Drywall and Painting
Precision Walls Wins Eagle Award
Precision Walls Wins Eagle Award from ABC Carolinas
The 12th Annual ABC Carolinas Excellence in Construction Awards Industry Showcase, Banquet and Awards dinner was held on November 21, 2013 at the Westin in Charlotte, NC. Precision Walls, Inc won the Eagle Award for Finishes over $10 Million for the Duke Medical Pavilion project in Durham, NC. The Eagle Award recognizes the first place specialty/sub-contractor winner in a category.
Precision Walls was also one of the finalists for the Specialty Project of the Year in the Carolinas for the Duke Medical Pavilion project. The Carolinas Project of the Year award recognizes the single project which best exemplifies the contributions of quality construction in the Carolinas and is selected from the Eagle Award recipients in both the General Contractor and Specialty/Sub-Contractor categories.
The following Precision Walls, Inc. team members proudly accepted the award: Gary Roth, Richard Seate, Stephen Dosa, Matt Chance, Rob Fox and Todd Palmer.