Update from our President
March 26, 2020
These are remarkably unusual and challenging times as the world reacts to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. The information changes daily as additional updates become available. Your understanding and flexibility is needed. Please be assured that we are closely monitoring the situation and doing our best to protect and minimize any potential adverse impact.
Like many of you, we are observing the numbers of those infected by the virus, and we wish a swift and full recovery to all of those who have fallen ill.
Our primary responsibility and concern is first to the safety of our employees. Our management team is working tirelessly and are committed to ensuring as safe a working environment as possible. Our second responsibility is to continue to do all we can to service our customers and meet their needs. Unless suspended by our client or government, our projects are continuing to operate daily and we are taking all the precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our team, customers and vendors.
We are confident we have in place the leadership and management to help us navigate these uncharted waters. We are mindful that we will need to be prepared to act swiftly and quickly during the next few weeks. There is an unprecedented level of uncertainty and risk trying to be assessed, and we are certainly doing the same. We will continue to carefully examine sources we deem reliable, and we will do our best to stay informed about any reports or requirements from the US Centers of Disease Control & Prevention and local, state and federal governments.
Hoping you and your loved ones remain healthy and safe!
Brian Allen | President
What precautions is our team taking?
We are using CDC guidelines as our road map for how to move through this time, and the information provided may change as addition updates become available. We have requested that all employees adhere to the following:
- Outside guests are prohibited from entering any of our offices until further notice.
- We are requiring our team members to stay at home if they are sick or experiencing a fever, sore throat, cough, body aches, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, or if they are caring for someone at home who is experiencing similar symptoms.
- Instructions have been placed in all bathroom and break room areas instructing our team to wash their hands regularly for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available, we have asked them to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which has been provided all around our offices.
- Cover all coughs and sneezes.
- If applicable, wear PPE gloves and glasses.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others when possible (this includes necessary in-person meetings).
- Utilize virtual meetings through conference calls, Facetime, Zoom, Skype, etc has been enforced.
- If we must conduct in-person meetings, attendance will be limited to nine people or less and multiple meetings will be conducted if necessary to abide by these standards.
- All work travel has been suspended or limited. Commercial company air travel for meetings, conferences, events, etc. has been suspended until further notice.
COVID-19 Information and Updates by State: